Sales Development Intern
Company Overview: Since 2008 Techwood Consulting has focused on digital marketing and consulting. Our firm grows client website traffic and conversions through the use of traffic acquisition and conversion strategies that consist of organic search engine optimization (SEO), paid search (PPC), paid social, and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
Position Summary: Responsible for assisting with prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the sales and business development teams. By identifying and developing new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- – Searches for leads as requested by the new business team and executive staff
- – Qualifies and vet leads
- – Assists in preliminary research on prospective targets and lead management
- – Creates and inputs leads into the company CRM (Copper)
- – Obtains positive feedback from leads (quality info/higher response rate/leads turn into deal)
- – Provides regular written and/or verbal updates to the new business team and agency executives
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- – Superb verbal, written and listening communication skills
- – Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in high-pressure situations
- – Excellent interpersonal skills and demeanor
- – Foundational research capabilities
- – Diligent and dedicated to individual professional advancement
- – Proficient in the use of a PC or Mac, various programs (e.g., Word, Excel, G-suite, so google docs, google spreadsheets, google slides) and ability to navigate online databases
- – Entry-level understanding of marketing and advertising services preferred
- – Ability to work independently managing multiple projects, as well as collaboratively working with other teams to achieve common goals
- – Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- – Ability to thrive in a client-focused environment
- – Willingness to learn
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is an intern position with hours that may vary, but one can expect to work full-time hours.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) either completed or in progress; and/or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
If interested Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter explaining what interest you about SEO/PPC and the opportunities it holds for the future, along with your resume. We look forward to considering you for our team.