SEO/PPC Account Manager
Techwood Consulting is looking for an ambitious individual with a desire to understand what drivers organic and paid search engine traffic to join their SEO/PPC Account Management team in Atlanta Ga. The successful applicant will receive on the job training and the opportunity to grow with a fast-rising organization in the Atlanta online marketing community.
The Account Management team serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The. Account Manager is expected to work under a Sr. Account Manager to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
The Account Manager need not have extensive SEO/PPC experience, but should have some introductory knowledge of online marketing as well as business acumen. Techwood will provide mentorships in the form of a Sr. Account Manager to further develop SEO/PPC knowledge.
– Responsible for all client communications, client management, and compliance on client deliverables
– Review all major deliverables (i.e. search engine rankings, revenue increase reports reflecting results of Techwood search engine campaign, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
– Ensure client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, working with project team to anticipate and resolve any issues that may arise
– Work closely with internal Project Manager and SEO/PPC specialists in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
– Ensure all processes and procedures are completed and quality standards are met
– Communicate the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to internal SEO/PPC specialists.
– Provide regular two-way communication between the client and internal consulting team to facilitate strong team representation and set proper client expectations
– Understand company capabilities and service, and sets expectations with clients
– BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
– 2-3 years of account management experience. Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
– Proven account management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
– Technical competence (understand software, Apple products, basic high-level technical details of how websites work, etc.)
– Understand of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs needed
– Must be motivated, goal oriented, and willing to take initiative
– Needs to work well in a team environment
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
– Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
At Techwood Consulting we are more than just another ping pong playing agency. We are a business minded agency, set on providing results for our clients that will take their companies further than they ever dreamed (in addition to a passion for ping pong). We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If interested Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter explaining what interest you about SEO/PPC and the opportunities it holds for the future, along with your resume. We look forward to considering you for our team.