SEO Technical Analyst
We are looking for a full-time team member on our SEO Technical Implementation Team. Candidates should be comfortable
working in a fast-paced, dynamic, consulting environment where team members are constantly challenged to provide the sustained value Techwood requires for each client engagement. Techwood has structured a framework to put our team members in a position to succeed with an environment that promotes a fun, tech-centric approach to business consulting. The successful applicant will receive competitive compensation and the opportunity to grow with a fast-rising organization in the Atlanta online marketing community.
The SEO Technical Analyst serves as an essential part in our value chain by providing analysis backed recommendations and implementation for Techwood’s diverse clientele.
Technical Analyst Responsibilities:
– Recommending and updating metadata for all client sites on various CMS platforms
– Keyword analysis to drive organic revenue, leads, and traffic to client websites
– Long tail Keyword analysis and blog strategy
– Utilize 3rd party tools for client site audits and competitor research/analysis
– Local citation research, creation, and optimization for niche industries
– Competitor benchmarking research (onsite and offsite competitor analysis)
– Schema Markup(JSON, microdata, OG, etc.) recommendations and implementation
– Website health audits
– Link building for all clients (local, national, e-commerce, etc.) and the ability to measure and quantify the impact of links on organic rankings and traffic results
– Editing and implementation of strategic client blog posts
– Set a strategic SEO plan for all types of clients, measure strategic initiatives and interpret strategy and impact clearly and efficiently to account managers
– 404 error and redirect strategy and implementation
– Keep up to date with Google algorithm changes and how these changes correlate to client websites and strategies
– Articulate and communicate client SEO strategy verbally to account teams and through email and audit communication
Knowledge in the following tools is a plus but not required:
– Google Analytics – Majestic SEO
– Google AdWords – Shopify
– Google Search Console
– Keyword Planner
– SEM Rush
– BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
– Someone who shares our core values.
- – 2-3 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
- – Extreme attention to details.
- – Passion for self-guided learning.
- – A natural sense of curiosity
At Techwood Consulting we are more than just another ping-pong playing agency. We are a business-minded agency, set on providing results for our clients that will take their companies further than they ever dreamed (in addition to a passion for ping pong).
If interested Email email@example.com with a cover letter providing insights into your own core values and a description of what interest you about SEO, along with your resume. We look forward to considering you for our team.