Techwood Consulting is a boutique digital marketing agency that specializes in SEO and PPC. Being a Inc. 5000 fastest growing company and voted one of the best places to work, we are constantly looking for new team members that will bring an attitude of excellence in all that they do while helping to make Techwood Consulting elite and substantial on our vertical.
We are currently seeking talented team members for the following positions:
SEO Technical Analyst
We are looking for a full-time team member on our SEO Technical Implementation Team. Candidates should be comfortable
working in a fast-paced, dynamic, consulting environment where team members are
constantly challenged to provide the sustained value Techwood requires for each
client engagement. Techwood has structured a framework to put our team
members in a position to succeed with an environment that promotes a fun, tech-
centric approach to business consulting.
Candidates will be working in all areas to begin with and then will move into
specialty roles according to their interest and proven skill sets.
Technical Analyst Responsibilities:
- Recommending and updating metadata for all client sites
- Keyword analysis to drive organic revenue and traffic to client websites
- Long tail Keyword analysis and blog strategy
- Utilize 3rd party tools for client site audits and competitor research / analysis
- Local citation research, creation, and optimization for niche industries
- Competitor benchmarking research (onsite and offsite competitor analysis)
- Microdata (JSON, Schema, OG, etc.) recommendations and implementation
Website health audits
- Link building for all clients (local, national, ecommerce, etc.) and ability to
measure and quantify impact of links on organic rankings and traffic results
- Set strategic SEO plan for all types of clients, measure strategic initiatives, and
interpret strategy and impact clearly and efficiently to account managers
- Keep up to date with Google algorithm changes and how these changes correlate
to client websites and strategies
- Articulate and communicate client SEO strategy verbally to account teams and
through email and audit communication
Knowledge in the following tools is a plus but not required:
- Google Analytics – Majestic SEO
- Google AdWords – Shopify
- Google Search Console
- Keyword Planner
- SEM Rush
Want to Join Our Team?
If you’re interested in the position, please contact us through this form and include your contact information, what makes you the best candidate for the position, and why you want to work at Techwood – If we like what you write, we’ll reach out with more information.